25 SIGNS THAT YOU'VE HAD TOO MUCH OF THE 90's
1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails
you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you
haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
6. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it
7. You check your blow-dryer to see if it's Y2K compliant.
8. Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her a
JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
9. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
10. Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the bottom of
11. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells
for half the price you paid.
12. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a
purchase is foreign to you.
13. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of
the back seat of your car.
14. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
15. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
16. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
17. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
18. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
19. You get an
extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
turn off your Modem and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug
on a loved one.
get up in morning and go online before getting your coffee.
22. You wake up
at 2am to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail on your way back to bed.
tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
24. You're reading this.
25. Even worse; you're going to forward it to someone else.
Have a Great Day!
Don't forget to send this to your buddies...